Wednesday 14 October 2015

Are you wondering what I'm up to?

I've been boring lately because I have been focusing on writing. I need to pick up the pace because I've been distracted lately. It's always exciting to see how the story is shaping up. I am just letting the story goes where it wants to go. No planning, just living on the edge :)

I am trying to get in contact with someone at a local Chapters to carry my book(s) in store. I have been bounced around a bit with finding the right contact but hopefully I will be able to place some signed copies of my books in the "local author" section.
I was in a few weeks ago check out the section. Hopefully some of my work will find a place there...

In two weeks my second book will be released but my first will always have a special place in my heart. It marked the beginning of this crazy journey!




No comments: