Monday 1 February 2016

Have you been wondering what I'm up to?
I've been hanging out with one of my best friends ;)
...always there for me no matter what time of day. We have a great relationship! haha (One of my very favorite inventions!)

I'm writing whenever I can find the time. I need to keep up with the story formulating in my head. I've been avoiding distractions...I used to start my day checking my social media. I would find that hours pass and I haven't accomplished any writing because I get sucked into marketing attempts. A necessary evil BUT my main priority is writing my new series.

I think its the best plan in the long run.I still need to work on my wow factor to win over readers. My "Distortion Series" is me putting my best foot forward. Hopefully my determination is leading me down the right path.


No comments: