Wednesday 13 May 2015

Please Support My Debut As An Author!
















PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Yes I am begging. Since at this point I am a nobody in the big wide world of authors, I need to at least make a little splash when I jump in on June 4th when my book, Alluring Song, is released.

I have 23 wonderful people helping me out. I still need 77 by June 4th to meet my minimum goal of 100 supporters!

Even if you are not much of a reader of fantasy, don't like to read books about worlds were the impossible exists, magic is a way of life, violence and unending action, love and romance... basically "The Princess Bride" meets "Spartacus" with a healthy dose of magic, you can still sign up to be notified for the release of my book Alluring Song because someone on your friends list might find out about it and fall in love! Wouldn't you like to be responsible for someone finding their next favorite book... Is this working? :)

All you have to do is click on the following link or the one in the right side bar and click join...Support with facebook, or twitter, or tumblr and then on June 4th it will just post the message that you see when you join, on your timeline. That's it!!

Alluring Song Release Announcement By Thunderclap

No comments: