Wednesday 12 August 2015

A Few Minutes To Spare!

This is me very excitedly sitting down in front of my computer because I have a few precious moments before I have to make supper! Maybe I will get a few minutes of writing in before someone calls my name :)

I would absolutely love to tell you that "Alluring Song" was selling wonderfully and I have made money to justify all the time I put into it...unfortunately I am still very much in the red. Its my love of writing that keeps me going, definitely not the pay!

There is a lot of competition in the writing world!

My romance novel "Truth or Dare" (to be released this year) makes me a bit nervous because when it comes to romance I think people tend to be more critical. When I write fantasy there are lots of blurred lines. When it comes to contemporary romance, I have to stick in the confines of reality. I think it will be harder to stand out and to impress.

At least this time I have a publisher to give me guidance. I will probably find out that I did a lot of things wrong when it came to promoting my first book. Live and learn.

I am now going to take a few minutes and brainstorm ideas for my next writing adventure...


No comments: