Monday 2 March 2015

Getting My Book Ready To Share

You know when you are getting ready for a first date, you take your time picking out an outfit that makes you look irresistible, style your hair just right, take your time applying make up so it is flawless. Every detail is important, even adding a little shimmer to you skin should not be overlooked. It's all about the details to make sure your first impression is perfect. Even after spending all that time primping you still have to double check that everything is just so.

That is exactly how I feel about my book. I am putting lots of effort into getting it ready for the perfect first impression. Although, I think I could go over it countless times and still find something to tweak or change but eventually the time comes when your date arrives and you have to hope for the best.

No comments: