Friday 20 March 2015

May is the month!

I am optimistic that May is going to be the month that I send my ebook off into the world. I can actually visualize the finish line for this goal. Hopefully, this will only be one of many adventures I will take part in as I continue as an Author.  A few months ago this process was so new to me. I was completely in the dark, with no direction. The first time for everything can be scary because there are so many unknown factors involved. When I first started this process I read so many things online that it made my head spin but with persistence pieces started to fall into place.

One of the most beautiful things about people is that there is always someone willing to offer help to those who need it. If you put yourself out there you will get a response, sometimes it takes a little searching but you will find it. There are so many wonderful people that lend a hand to those who reach out.


Along with my editor, who I am very excited to work with, I have also found a very talented graphic designer that is going to make my book cover look beautiful! I am so excited to be on this journey.

No comments: