Wednesday 25 February 2015

No takers?

I am a little disappointed. I was hoping for at least one person to make a comment about my sample chapters. I will take anything at all...the good bad and the ugly. Even negative feedback points me in the right direction, don't hold back :)

Your comment can be as simple as, "I would continue reading.", "good.", "horrible." or if you read it and are completely overwhelmed with how wonderful it is please be as descriptive as you like :))

If you would like to take a look here's the link... (I should also mention that some of the content is 18+)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HnW0RK7grSnzUqCd1eFmfexaP2KzvMg4rG1xG1LtqiM/pub

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aimee, I am really enjoying your blog! I haven't had a chance to read the Alluring Song chapters yet...but I will! I will also share it with some other people and let them know you would like good, honest feedback.
- Melissa