Saturday 11 April 2015

Marketing...Ugh.

Writing, I love. That's easy.

Marketing...ugh. As I try to wrap my head around the process that I will need to undertake to market my book once it is ready to sell on Kobo, Amazon...I am left feeling overwhelmed.

I could easily compare it to standing in front of a steep rock wall. There is all kinds of strange looking equipment at my feet that I am not exactly sure how to use, but I know I have to get to the top to find success. This is the process that will be a huge learning curve for me and I hope I can figure it out without falling on my face.

I only just joined the world of social media January of this year. I am slowly learning how it works. I am "old-school"when it comes to many aspects. I love to get my hands dirty in the physical world. The online world is alien to me.

Wish me luck.


No comments: