Monday 27 April 2015

If You Don't Try, You'll Never Know

Since starting the journey of taking my book through the process of publishing, knowing that the countdown is on until I am able to present my writing to the world, I have felt a strong sense of self-fulfillment. That is how I know I made the right choice and I am doing what I am meant to do.
Publishing a book has been on my bucket list since I was a small girl. Writing has always been a strong part of me.  If I could give advice to my younger self I would tell myself not to let fear and rejection get in the way of where your heart leads you. For the longest time I let these very things stand in my way. I was nervous about putting myself out there, to be vulnerable…
You will never be brave if you don’t take risks
You will never learn if you don’t make mistakes
You will never be successful if you don’t face failure
 I would rather face rejection and know that I have tried than live with regret.

No comments: