Tuesday 23 June 2015

Busy Mom!

Unfortunately my baby boy is ringing in his 7th birthday with a bad case of the flu. The last couple of days have been difficult for him. We have to postpone the celebrations until he can enjoy it. Today is for cuddles and sleeping. We need to get him back on his feet and ready to party!

My daughter is also in full swing for pre-prom prep today! Tomorrow my first baby has her high school prom and she is over the moon!

Needless to say this week my writing for my next book and marketing attempts for Alluring Song will be set on the back burner. I have some serious mom duties with my daughters prom, graduation ceremony, and much needed celebrations for graduating with an average of 96! As well as big party plans for a wonderful little man once he is feeling better!

No comments: