Wednesday 24 June 2015

When Your Child Is No Longer A Child!

My beautiful girl is enjoying her prom today! What a treasure it was to be with her today as she excitedly prepared for one of the biggest moments of a young girls life. The prom has a way of taking center stage at the end of that final year of high school and rightfully so.

It is hard to believe she is no longer a child. My little girl has grown up on me. She is now a young woman ready to take on the world. I do not have any fears for her future. I only fear for those who will get in her way for she is a very determined young woman who has every intention of following her own path.

There is a wonderful light that shines within her. I am so very proud of her and am so grateful that I have the honor of being her mother. What  a joy she is. I love her beyond measure!


No comments: