Monday 8 June 2015

I'm Officially A Published Author!

Now that my book, Alluring Song, is published, I face the challenge of being a new and unknown author. This part of the process takes persistence and patience because I am just one of many authors trying to get noticed.

This stage takes me far out of my comfort zone. I must now focus on marketing my book. I need people to know it is out there! I by no means have an aggressive personality which would be really helpful when it comes to marketing. I am passive and have tended to avoid attention most of my life so I definitely have a steep climb to make to find success.

My son found a four leaf clover on my release day last week. He put it in my proof copy of my book for good luck!! I have so much wonderful support. It helps me get through even when it feels like I am fumbling in the dark!

No comments: