Friday 25 September 2015

Random Things You May Not Know About Me...

  1. I love chocolate in the morning. It tastes better if it is the first thing I eat. Not the fancy kind either just old school milk chocolate. Like those cheapy boxes of rosebuds or macaroons. Yum!!
  2. I am a neat freak. Love my house to be clean :)
  3. I do not like ice cream or candy. It's not like I think they taste bad but I do not enjoy them enough to eat them. 
  4. I do love fruits and vegetables. If I could only eat from one food group for the rest of my life it would definitely be this one. 
  5. I believe in ghost and aliens. Because why not?
  6. Love to write while listening to music. Music is very inspirational.
  7. I became a mother before I was legally able to drive. My baby girl was an early present and we grew up together. She showed me what was important in life and I never looked back. 
  8. Love tea. Love a cup of tea! It's always comforting and relaxing. I don't like coffee. I don't even like the smell of it.
  9. I am a horrible liar. This is something I have never been able to master. I have too many tells.
  10. I love traditions. Of every kind. 
  11. I don't like talking on the phone. I like to see the people I talk to.
  12. Love to dance. I have been known to blast the music and dance for no reason ;)
  13. Summer is my favorite season. Love the heat and hate the cold.
  14. I like to plan and prepare for things. "Winging it" is not my style. Although I do envy people that can.
  15. I have been cursed with delayed wit. I always think of the best things to say after the fact. 
  16. Love to paint. I love art.

No comments: