Tuesday 1 September 2015

WOW!...busy

The end of the summer has been a bit of fun crazy. We decided last minute to spend last weekend unplugged and rented a cottage for a weekend of swimming, fishing, canoeing and campfires. It was lovely to get away BUT now I am trying to get everything in order...

I just finished dying my daughters hair purple...yes purple. We are getting her ready to take to school this weekend. I am dropping her off with the hopes that she will survive the next few years of university. I'm terrified!

I am currently attempting to organize my own tours, and promotions for my new book coming out this fall "Truth or Dare". Normally an author would pay a PR tour company to organize these events. Since I had put so much money into my first self-published book, Alluring Song, without properly marketing it I am attempting to do this stage of the process myself. I may realize I am insane by the end of this...
Since I am a stay-at-home mother, I cannot justify investing more money at this stage because I have no idea what the future holds. At least now I have someone to help guide me along the way if I have any questions, the lovely team at Limitless Publishing.
This is a very time consuming and tedious process. Yikes!

I am also trying to squeeze in some time for my new book. I miss you writing!! Unfortunately a huge part of being an author is marketing your book which tends to be anti-productive to writing.
I also have a bunch of paintings I need to get done as well...
I am looking forward to getting back on to a regular schedule when my boys go back to school next week.

No comments: