Monday 14 December 2015

Almost There!

Hi Lovelies! I am close to my Thunderclap goal! I have 81 out of 100! Yay!
If you haven't signed up I would love your support.
When I reach 100 people the message will be released on Dec. 22nd. Which is my book release day for "Catching Fox". I have a week to reach 100.
Thunderclap doesn't give me access to my list of supporters so I don't know who signs up BUT I am running a giveaway for a $10 Amazon Gift Card on my Facebook author page you can enter. www.facebook.com/aimeemcneilswriting You just need to comment on the pinned post and tag a friend!
Thank you to everyone who helps me out. I appreciate the support!!!

***IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR THUNDERCLAP it is a media platform to share a message. When you sign up using Facebook, Twitter, and/or Tumblr you just agree to all the automatic message to be posted on your media timeline on Dec.22nd the day my book is released. You will not be spammed or anything. Promise. I have signed up for many others! Its super easy. You only have to click through a few options and done! You don't even have to think about it again.

No comments: