Friday 4 December 2015

Some of my favorite reviews of TRUTH OR DARE!

TRUTH OR DARE

“Have you ever read a book that you just couldn’t put down, no matter how many times you try? No matter what else you might have to do? I read Truth or Dare by Aimee McNeil and this happened to me. I could not put it down...” 5 Stars, CBAvidReader

This is the first book that I've read from this author and I am already looking forward to the next.
Author Aimee McNeil's Truth or Dare is a well written story about a young woman's discovery and path to true love...” 5 Stars,
Author Kim Black/TOJ Pub Services


After the first few pages I wasn't sure this book was something I would be interested in. All I could think is great, another story about a poor woman struggling to make it and a HOTT guy who is going to swoop in and save her.... I was SOOOOO wrong!!!...” 5 Stars, Tiffany Thompson

No comments: